Signup | Log In

 

Leavys Pharmacy

Leavys.ie  is the e-commerce presence of Leavys Pharmacy Ltd.

Leavys Pharmacy was originally established in 1929 in Mountmellick by John & Rosaleen Leavy.

In 1932 the family moved to Dundalk and set up the pharmacy at 94 Clanbrassil Street where it is today.

The Business was passed down to their son Eoin Leavy in the 60's and is continued on today by his son Dermot.

                        

 

 

Copyright © 2014 Leavys Pharmacy.


Website design by dmac media
web design by dmac media