Change or cancel an order
We’re sorry that in most circumstances it’s not possible to make changes to your order once you’ve placed it.
If you’d like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on +353 42 9331560 between 9.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you’ll need to follow our Returns Procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order and we would hope to resolve any problems you may have. If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will exchange the item or issue a credit note, providing the goods are not damaged and all packaging is still intact.
1. Customers have the right to return their order within 28 days of purchase. Where the customer exercises their right to cancel an order after processing, only the product costs will be refunded upon receipt of returned goods as Leavys Pharmacy does not refund postal charges.
2. All returned products will be refunded or exchanged, provided they have not been used or damaged. Postage costs will only be refunded if goods were received in error.
3. Any returned items must be received within 28 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or replacement. Any faulty goods returned after this time may only receive a part refund dependant on the amount of product used. Any goods returned more than 6 months after purchase, whether faulty or not, will not be refunded or replaced and the returned goods will be disposed of.
4. Any items damaged during return due to insufficient packaging may only receive a part refund at Leavys Pharmacy’s discretion.
5. In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect item, Leavys Pharmacy will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Leavys Pharmacy will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
7. Sale, clearance or end of line items cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason other than fault with the product as the item has been reduced in price to clear.
Please follow the below process for returning your parcel to us:
1.You must notify Leavys.ie of returns before they are sent back & All returns must have a reference Quoting the orginal Order number
2.Re-pack the item in its original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
3.Return the package by using the Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
4.Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return
Faulty Item Return
If you receive a faulty item and would like a refund, please send us a message by Filling in the Returns Information Form below and press Send, advising us of your order number ,along with the name of the item affected and the details of the problem, so that we may investigate this for you.