The following are the terms and conditions for use of the leavys website or any Internet site to which the Website is linked (the "Website"). This Website is suggested for use by people who are 18 years and over only.
These Terms & Conditions are agreed to by you, the customer, when using www.leavys.ie
• Leavys.ie is a trading name of Leavys PharmacyLtd a company registered in Ireland under registration number . Our registered address is 94 Clanbrassil street, Dundalk, Co. Louth.
• Leavys only sell 100% genuine products. We do not sell any copies or fakes.
• All images and videos are for illustration purposes only and may not be the exact presentation received. Please check full product details for packaging and description.
• All stock and prices are subject to availability.
• All prices are in Euro (€) and include VAT.
• Please check your order details carefully before submitting your order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed and Leavys.ie will not grant any compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result.
• We will endeavour to deliver the Products to you within 3-5 working days of your account order within the island of Ireland , where this is practical. However, products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only. If delivery is delayed for more than 21 days, you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the products. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for those Products and any delivery monies you have been charged. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those Products. At the time of delivery you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the Products, after which time the Products become your sole responsibility. The delivery cost for your purchase is displayed when you select the delivery method at the checkout. You can still choose to cancel the order at this stage. Parcels with a total weight of up to 20Kg will be delivered or you can collect at a Leavys Pharmacy store. Parcels of over 20Kg will only be available for collection in store. Otherwise, please contact Leavys to arrange an alternative delivery method.
• Refunds on items returned will be offered at the price paid at the time of purchase. Therefore, items bought on special offer will only be refunded at the special offer price.
Not happy with your purchase?
No problem. We are happy to accept returns within 14 days of order. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us on042 93 31560. If we have already dispatched the product, it needs to be returned to us at the address below before refund can be applied. Once we receive goods in original packaging and condition we will process refund less the cost of carriage. We will always process your refund as quickly and painlessly as possible
• All complaints will be acknowledged within 7 working days, although we try to acknowledge all complaints immediately. The customer will be informed of all progress.
• According to the Data Protection Act 1988 we do not supply any of your details to a third party, unless you have given Leavys.ie express permission to do so.
• Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details. Leavys.ie reserves the right to cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied.
• Leavys.ie reserves the right to deliver certain orders to the Billing Address only. Customers will be notified by email if this is the case.
• For our Order & Returns Policy, see below
• Orders returned by the courier as not picked up will be refunded the cost of products upon receipt, not including carriage. Customers will be notified and the order will be cancelled. The customer will then have to re-order the goods if they are still required.
• If an order is not received, you must contact Leavys.ie within 7 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
• Leavys.ie cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery, or any damage caused to your purchase once the package has been dispatched to the courier and a dispatch acknowledgement has been emailed to your specified email address.
• In the rare event of a customer receiving an incorrect order, Leavys.ie will, upon receipt of the returned incorrect item, send the correct item and refund the return postage. If the customer requires a fast replacement, Leavys Pharmacy will recharge the customer, send the correct item and on receipt of the returned item, refund the customer for the cost of their second order and for their return postage.
• None of the above affect your statutory rights.
When you place an order to purchase a product from Leavys.ie, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract
When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return a Product (other than perishable produce) up to 14 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period). We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the product to us and we will organise a refund less the cost of carriage.
ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFICATION
Many of the products are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products and keep specifications completely up to date. All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products.
If any manuals, patient information or safety instructions are provided with the products, you agree to read and follow carefully all the terms contained therein at all times. Any information contained on the Website is not meant to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek expert advice and assistance.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information contained in the Website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the Website is provided "as is" and "as available" and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the Website, any changes to the Website, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the Products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or any third parties for any of the above exceed €200.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Website, by us, or our advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to any force majeure incident.
WEBSITE: USE AND SECURITY
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account which is provided to you by PayPal who host the transactional element of the website. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your usage, including the content of your transmissions through the Website. All information, designs, drawings and other specifications provided on the Website are the exclusive property of Leavys.ie . Any copying, transmission or re-transmission of the same requires the prior written approval of Leavys.ie.
We reserve the right at all times to place advertisements and promotions on the Website. Advertisers and sponsors on the Website are solely responsible for complying with all local, national, state and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever caused therefrom.
All products on the website are subject to availability, and in some cases, are sourced from our retail stores directly. In the unlikely event that a product for sale online has become out of stock or unavailable, we will notify you directly via Email to offer you a replacement or full refund of the price of the item.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All Web servers are behind a firewall and monitored. To protect identity and combat fraud, all customers are required to provide accurate information during the registration process and/or order processing. If a suspicious or malicious behaviour is discovered, Leavys.ie reserves the right including but not limited to, close customers account, void and refund fraudulent orders, block customer from accessing the site fully or partially. Only one account per person is allowed. This does not affect your statutory rights